Thursday, April 8, 2010

Before an Explosion

So this is me cresting a wave, I believe. I bring to you today a band that I'm pretty sure is about to blow up. Don't count me as trendy for posting this, but these guys are worth allowing your ears some listening time. Two Door Cinema Club hail from Ireland and have been rocking since 2007. The band just realeased their debut album Tourist History in March and it has been getting some good circulation. Complete with our well known Indie stances, swaying form the hips up, suit coats and all, Two Door Cinema Club sounds like a mix of toned down Foals, The Kooks, and a little hellogoodbye for good measure. I like it. A lot. I've got two videos for you to enjoy. Pick this album up! You will not regret doing so.

Undercover Martyn


Something Good Can Work

No comments:

Post a Comment