Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Morning

   Hey everyone, I know it's been a bit since I updated - I've been keeping a few other blogs for a class I've been in, and working on a senior presentation for the college major - and sadly my favorite blog (this one) tends to get neglected for a few days. But here are a couple nice Monday morning tracks. Consider this me coming back!
Starfucker - Isabella of Castile
  Isabella of Castile by starfucker_usa
 Angus and Julia Stone - Paper Aeroplanes
  01 Paper Aeroplane by milton.......
Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun
  Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun by AlbertPHAM

Finally, here's one of the projects that's been stealing time: http://bearsintrees.tumblr.com. It started as a project for a class, but people have been enjoying it so I've been doing it. And seeing as I care about quality on this blog rather than quantity, I've been slacking. But no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment