Monday, May 18, 2009

Breaking It In

So here we go. It seems I'm joining the 'Blogosphere'. Will I keep up with this? Will I make time to? Who knows. All I know is that I've got two-ish months coming up and I'll probably try and be hip within these two months. Why not write it down to share and see if this catches on right?

Firstly let me say that I love cars, and I love music, so I'd expect this blog to have some of that stuff on here. Ya know what, let's start it off with some of that.

There's this band called Phoenix, they're French, from
Versailles, and they rock pretty hard.
Apparently Versailles has bred a pretty nice music scene. Anyway, their new album "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix" is nine tracks of awesome music. Two tracks, "Liztomania" and "1901" have been released and they sound great. I'll try and include a song here for you to hear:
1901


Give that a listen, pretty rockin'.
I think that's all for now, we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment