Friday, May 22, 2009

Well hello there again whoever is reading this. You know, I'm not all to great at this Blog thing because I usually just don't have that much to talk about I guess. But, I've definitely got another song for you. This time it comes from The Virgins. They're a band from New York with a pretty righteous sound. Kinda funky, kinda indy, very good.I'm hard-pressed to say any song on the album is actually not one I want to listen to over and over. I'll post their song "One Week of Danger" at the end of this little post.

On another note, I was given a really neat video camera today. It's a Kodak Zi6.
It's a little HD pocket camera and man is it cool. I'll definitely be shooting some "film" with this and maybe posting it up here.
Anyway, I don't have much else to say here so I'll give you some music.
One Week of Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment