Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Night Spotlight: Hardstep



Y'all like hardstep?

Y'all know y'all like hardstep. Thick bass, classy drum patterns, stuff you can dance to.

It's Thursday night, y'all! Classes are done for the week (unless you have Friday classes, in which case I pity you), and you know what time it is! So tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode... just don't blame me if/when Public Safety comes knocking on y'all's dorm room doors!

I'd like to offer thanks to NB for clueing me in to IQ Collective... you know who you are, and you rock.

I'd like also to throw out a shoutout to all the beautiful people out there... especially if you don't know who you are. Because that makes you rock harder.

What're you waiting for?! Start up the strobe! Hit the play button! Get your dance on

IQ Collective - Mode One


Resonant Evil - Are You For Real


Resonant Evil - Hold Your Breath

No comments:

Post a Comment