Friday, November 27, 2009

Quick Post: Sleepytime Gorilla Museum

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, you ask, your faces upturned quizzically, mouths twisted?

(note - I've gotta run. Like, three minutes from now, I've gotta go somewhere. Otherwise, I'd give you more witty text and more analysis, plus I'd upload a couple of mp3s. Or something.)

Yes, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. I read about them a little while ago in an interview that The Dresden Dolls did. From SGM's Myspace:

[...] they reject the elitism of the avant-garde in favor of a reckless populism: They are entertainers. Though not without humor, their often wide-ranging musical and theatrical choices are rarely ironic.


Just what I've been looking for.

Anyways -

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum: Widening Eye


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment