Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This Never Happens

So seeing as I'm all about getting smaller bands out there I'm going to do something that may be looked down upon here on Blogspot. Because my blog here is on Blogspot, and my other blog is on Tumblr, and seeing as they're competitors, I'm going to "reblog" something from that site here. Even though Blogspot hasn't created such a feature yet. But anyway, SoundCloud just reposted this from a blogger named riceytwicey and while I'm still undecided on how I feel about the second and third band (leaning towards like), this first band Morning Parade is brilliant. It's not often that I actually say something aloud because a song is so good, but that happened. So here ya go, from Tumblr:

You may be surprised to learn that there are bands other than those shortlisted for BBC Sound of 2011 who are going to be massive! Some of my favs are below. Let me know who else to check out?
Morning Parade
Morning Parade by morningparade

Brother
Darling Buds of May by BROTHERslough

Alice Gold
Alice Gold - Orbiter (Single) by Pure Groove

No comments:

Post a Comment