Thursday, January 27, 2011

Videos of the Day 1/27

   I like this idea of Videos of the Day, so let's keep it up, shall we? Maybe I won't do this everyday, but as I find videos I think rock I'll post them up a few at a time. Firstly, I have no clue why I didn't post this the other night, but Matt and Kim have a video for Cameras and, well you won't be able to guess what happens without watching...so watch!


    Next, we have Josh Cocktail. I literally know nothing about this guy and just ran into his video for Fire. The internet doesn't seem to know much about him either, but apparently he's from Florida and put himself in an Indie/Hip-hop/Soul category. So there ya go. Anyway, this song has got to be bound for the radio stations. Hear it here first!


   Finally, have you gotten your hand on B.o.B.'s new mixtape No Genre? Did you say no? Go get it! Seriously, what are you waiting for? It's straight fire. 16 tracks and maybe 3 that aren't up there with the rest. Can't ask for much more right? Here's the video for the first single, which I hope pumps you up for Thursday night, Beast Mode


   Also, Lykke Li has a new video out for her single I Follow Rivers which I posted a few days ago, but I felt it would change the feeling of these upbeat songs, so check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment