Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Couple Videos

   Alright so here is a good example of me slacking off the past couple weeks. With the last year of school starting and all, I've been a tiny bit busy and sadly the fun of listening to music falls to the wayside far too often! Anyway, I have been getting some songs for you to hear. The first is a crazy Katy Perry and Phil Collins mashup that hit the internet sometime last week. It's pretty well done - check it out:

   The next thing I have for you is this crazy new video from Yeasayer for their song Madder Red. A lot of people are talking about how weird this video is with the Kristen Bell/weirdo monster thing. I think the song is great, if not a little sad, and I heard some REO Speedwagon today and (never thought I'd say this) it reminded me of the song.

   Finally, The Ting Tings have new music. I'm actually pretty excited about that - even as repetitive as they can be, those two rock, in my opinion. So for that, here's Hands, which was one of the top downloaded songs this week, from their upcoming album. Here's an embed from Some Kind of Awesome
  The Ting Tings - "Hands" by Some Kind of Awesome
   "Clap your hands if you're working too hard" - this is me clapping my hands.

   BONUS: Just found this song, which, people are saying, would have been the summer smash hit if it dropped a month ago or so - but it didn't, so this is Cee-Lo Green's F*ck You. It's got a definite summer groove, an odd bridge, but I could definitely see it catching on in a very similar way that "mambo number 5" did. Anyway:

No comments:

Post a Comment