Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Quicky

Not gonna be much writing in this post, just a ton of videos...which is the point of this blog, is it not?

Mike Posner's first big album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff just dropped on the 10th; I've listened to a few songs and really like it so far. If you like his first single, Cooler Than Me, you'll like the rest. Here's his next single, Please Don't Go.

Ke$ha also has a new single out. Here's Take it Off. God I love this girl.

I don't think I should like this song, but it really grew on me. New Boyz ft. Iyaz with Break My Bank.

Finally, Jack and his love for Katy Perry will like this one. This is her new single, Teenage Dream. It's not going to be as huge as California Gurls was and it's a little less upbeat, but you can't really go wrong with Katy Perry.


No comments:

Post a Comment