Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Albums I Meant to Cover

Here are three albums that I suggest you look into that I meant to post about on this site and completely forgot to. Two of them dropped within the last two weeks, one is a bit older.

Firstly is Maroon 5's new album, Hands All Over. I've given the record a few listen throughs and it's pretty good sans a few attempts at sounding very 80s in a couple spots. I'd suggest it.
  Maroon 5 - Give a Little More by DJGreenleaf

Next would be Brandon Flowers' debut solo record named Flamingo. I'm having a bit of a hard time getting into the groove of this one, but one sort of has to expect that to be the case with a guy like Flowers' music.
  Only The Young - Brandon Flowers by djmajr4


The final album would be Jimmy Eat World's new record entitled Invented. I love these guys and randomly had a few songs stuck in my head today which reminded me of this album. Check it out:
  My Best Theory (90) by Interscope Records

Bonus! One of my favorite Jimmy Eat World songs: Here it Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment