Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Been A While

Who would have thought that school would actually take up my free time? Blasphemous, I tell you. Anyways, there have been a lot of new songs that I've been wanting to throw up here. The first one is a little baffling...know that guy with the crazy dreads, the ballin-ass grill, and the fashionable orange jumpsuit? Ya know? Lil' Wayne? Yeah, the one who's been in jail since March? HE STILL HAS AN ALBUM COMING OUT! The man has been in prison for over 6 months, and he is releasing a new album next week. That's dedication. Actually, it was originally an EP that he decided to just release as an album. It's called I Am Not A Human Being and it's being released on the 27th. Here's one of the songs that have been floating around on the radio lately.
Right Above It

Remember when you were stompin around in your Air Force One's? Me neither. But Nelly does. And he's back. My guess is that he spent all his money from his original success a few years ago and realized that he still had a lot of talent. I really like this song...the intro reminds me of the song he did with Tim McGraw a few years ago, that surprisingly worked out really well. This is Just A Dream. I hope he's got some more goodness like this coming.
Nelly - Just a Dream

I have NOOOO clue what a "dutty" is, or what "dutty love" means. But Sean Kingston always has songs that make you want to dance a little bit in public places. This is called Letting Go (Dutty Love) with Nikki Minaj (she's featured on another rapper's song? Shocking).
Letting Go (Dutty Love) by Sean Kingston ft. Nicki Minaj

I kinda hate myself for this one. I guess some Jesse McCartney songs are a little bit of a guilty pleasure. I don't know or care what album this is from, but it's a pretty catchy song.
Jesse McCartney - Shake

That's all for now. Keep checking us out for some info on the new Maroon 5 album that just dropped today.

No comments:

Post a Comment