Friday, July 9, 2010

Executive Officers

Yesterday, as I was mindlessly driving home I heard a song from a band I had never heard of before. Now, I don't know a lot, but I know a lot of bands, so to discover something totally new, that actually sounds pretty good is exciting. It's actually one of the most exciting things I do: because I love finding new music. Doing so just keeps life exciting. Anyway, so the band I heard was CEO which is apparently a new solo project from Eric Berglund of The Tough Alliance. The song I heard was entitled Come With Me. Now, I'll usually write down something I heard and like so that I can look it up, but rarely do I actually remember to look it up, or continue to write it down so I don't forget. But this time I did! And man, I'm pretty happy about it. The song Come With Me has a neat sound, and an interesting sample that I can't figure out if I like or not. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

CEO's album White Magic is out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment