Monday, July 12, 2010

Through The Cracks

I have no idea how I let this slip through the cracks. Tokyo Police Club, or a band this blog loves, has a new video for their single Wait Up off of Champ. I love fun videos, and dogs, and Tokyo Police club so this video makes me smile. Check it out!

Also through the cracks: Remember Brandon Flowers solo project we posted about a while ago? Well the video for Crossfire ,the single, is out - and its also awesome. Ninjas and Charlize Theron? I'm pretty sure my dreams just came true watching this video. Also, apparently Brandon Flowers can't fight his way out of a paper bag - but hey, if Theron would save me in that situation, I wouldn't fight either.


Woo Breaking Update! Best Coast, Kid Cudi, and Vampire Weekend have made a song together! It's for Converse's Three Artists One Song campaign. Check it out over at Spin: Spin and download the single from Converse's website: Converse So much good music today!
Three posts in one day! Unheard of!

No comments:

Post a Comment