Thursday, July 15, 2010

In a Dance Party Mood

So as the title may hint at, I've been in a bit of a dance party mood lately. Some of this I heard on the radio (I'm sure a lot of you have already) and the others I found while I was sitting at home letting my brain rot out from boredom. Well, I've really got nothing else to say...let's get to it.
There's not too much known about this girl. She seems to be getting a lot of attention with her new (and only?) single Better Than Her.
Here's Matisse...

Nexties! Ok, everyone at some point in their life has liked Weezer (unless you're hitting 50+ golden years of age...). Unfortunately, Weezer hasn't put an actual album out in about a year and a half. B.O.B on the other hand seems to have another single out every damn time I turn on the radio. What happens when you mix a hit rapper with the lead singer of Weezer, Rivers Coumo? Magic. Damn I'm corny.


Git Fresh (unfortunately, yes, that's how they spell it...) recently put out a song called She Be Like (Bom Bom Bom). It's catchy as hell, and it's only the SIXTH song to sample Suzanne Vega's Tom's Diner. Which is creepy as hell, if you actually watch the original video. Anyways, here's the song.


Finally, I'm sure most people have already heard this song, so it really needs no introduction. So, I'm going to do it anyways. Taio Cruz, Dynomite.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment