Thursday, July 15, 2010

Feist Narrative

  So it's another slow music day, but fear not: I've got two things for you.
   First we have a band called the The Narrative. Head over to AbsolutePunk to hear an exclusive track entitled Winter's Coming from their upcoming self titled album The Narrative. The song is a great track and reminds me of the old piano driven Something Corporate with some Death Cab-y influence.
   Also, for some more music, check out The Narrative's website and MySpace at:
www.thenarrativemusic.com and
http://www.myspace.com/thenarrative
I don't know about you guys, but when the new self-titled album drops on July 27th, I'll be ordering a copy..(I suggest you do the same).

   Next is a song from Feist entitled My Moon My Man off of The Reminder. Now, I know this album came out in 2007, but I'd never seen the video before today...and it's brilliant. Notice the first two minutes or so are all one shot. Awesome:

Here's the MP3: Feist - My Moon My Man

No comments:

Post a Comment