Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hump Day Post

Man, slow work day, slow news day, slow music day! Luckily I've still got a little music to save your day if you're having an equally as slow day as myself. The First thing I have for you is A Silent Film. And no, not an entire film, they're a band; and a pretty good one at that. Check out their single You Will Leave A Mark of of The City That Sleeps below.
A Silent Film - You Will Leave A Mark

Next, I've been debating posting some funky remixes that I've been hearing lately but let's just do it. Everyone has been trying to remix Two Door Cinema Club lately, but Jean Tonique has put out one of the better remixes that I've heard:
Jean Tonique - What You Know (Two Door Cinema Club Remix)
Now, we have a remix of Metric's Help I'm Alive by The Twelves. Personally the original version of this song didn't strike me as good or bad, but this funky remix is great. The Twelves and Aeroplane are two remixers that never disappoint:
The Twelves - Help I'm Alive (Metric Remix)

Finally, Pretty Much Amazing recently posted their favorite albums of 2010 so far..and it's a pretty good
list. Head over there to hear a single from each album and see what you should be listening to if you want people to actually like you. Pretty Much Amazing's best albums of 2010


  Check back as the day goes on! More music may just pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment