Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Night Spotlight


     Well fresh off the cutting board here it is, your Thursday Night Spotlight. Are you partying tonight? Just hanging out? Well let us give you some music to jump around to! (This Fall Out Boy remix is insane)

Flo Rida/Katy Perry Mashup - I Kissed Right Round A Girl
Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care (Tommie Sunshine & Mightyfools Remix)
King of Leon VS Chew Fu - Use Somebody (Chew Fu Festival Mix)
Jet - Genius (Jaimie Fanatic Remix)

     In other news, I just received an email from My Dayglo Rehab saying that on August 21st they will be playing at The Abbey in Deland, Florida along with Two Piece Chicken Dinner. Both of these bands sound awesome. I'll be there, I recommend that you do the same. I'll remind you all again next week just for good measure, But for now, go get your party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment