Friday, June 25, 2010

Out of the Ordinary

So, I don't usually update this site about anything but music, but I'm all about helping out when I can; so this morning I received a message from a friend I figured Attempts At Hip should be involved. So, what is it? Well let's find out.
 Baby Pickel is an organization devoted to helping single parents. By their figures there are 10,404,000 families lead by a single Mother and 2,501,000 by single Fathers. And that's a ton! Baby Pickel provides affordable clothing for children and their lead product is called the "Pickel Jar" which is a mason jar filled with whatever a new-born, or young, child needs. Now, I'm pretty terrified of babies, but this organization partners with the Alpha Pregnancy Center to provide free pregnancy tests, parenting classes, material aide and more; they truly are a great cause. Anyway, Check them out here at Baby Pickel.  Anyway, I'll step off my soapbox here..check out Baby Pickel if you get a chance. New music to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment