Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday Videos

Firstly, I've stopped working currently because Neon Trees has a video covering Justin Beiber's Baby and it makes the song sound amazing. Neon Trees has sounded great lately but this song actually shows that they're really talented in my opinion - they actually made this song worthwhile.


Four Years Strong has a new video for It Must Really Suck To Be Four Year Strong Right Now. I can't embed it but check it out here:
http://grafwall.indiestar.tv/2010/06/music-video-four-year-strong-it-must.html


Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg's new video for California Gurls came out today and amid all the hype about how "awesome" the video was supposed to be it ends up being kind of...well I'll let you decide. Let me just reiterate: Katy Perry is gorgeous.


Finally, Passion Pit has released a video for Sleepyhead, I, personally, don't like live compilation videos at all..I know your fans like you and I'm sure you could have had an interesting idea for a video but whatever, at least this one is well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment