Friday, June 4, 2010

A Tiny Bit Different

So, I've been known to post a little hip hop here and there and I've just spent a 12 hour car ride with a couple friends in which we listened to nothing but. So, on that note I'm pretty up to date on the new tracks out right now. And, I got a chance to actually listen to T.I.'s new mixtape aptly entitled "Fuck A Mixtape". Firstly, there's a pretty good single (a couple singles coming out), but one called Yeah You Know stands out. I've had no time to write up anything on the new music the past couple days but I didn't want to forget to post about this so with that said here's a stream from

Hiphopmusicdotcom.com with the song. Let me know what you think in the comments..and listen for the little rock influences in the song..definitely a new era of hip hop on the way it seems

No comments:

Post a Comment